As lately as Android 6.0 Marshmallow update is being released out, finally the Official CM13 for Galaxy S4 has come. But.. This ROM is not for all S4 variants. As you might have read the title, this ROM is only for Samsung galaxy S4 JFLETEVZW (Verizon) SCH-I54.
Well..this is the first release of the CM13 ROM for Galaxy S4 Verizon variant. So you could not expect butter smooth performance and decent performance. But still you could get a gradual look over the ROM just for now.
Install CM13 for Galaxy S4 (Verizon only)
You could install this CM13 ROM easily as you install any other ROM on your S4. But the basic necessity is that you need to be having a rooted device and a custom recovery installed like TWRP/CWM.
That’s all of what you need. Now proceed to the installation procedure to get CM13 on Galaxy S4.
Installing CM13 ROM S4
- First of all, Download the necessary files: CM13 Galaxy S4 and Gapps
- Place both the file on your phome’s SD card or any other place convenient to you.
- Power off you phone and Go to Recovery mode.
- Wipe Cache,Dalvik cache, System and data and go back to main menu.
- Click on Install and then browse to the CM13 ROM you downloaded before.
- Click on Install and do the same procedure for Gapps ass well.
- Once you have done that.. Just reboot your system, and you will have CM13 installed on your phone.
Now you could enjoy the newest and latest version of Android Marshmallow 6.0 installed on your S4.
CM13 is indeed a great time by developed for people who like stock Android and are stuck to that for a long time. If you would love to check some of the new Android Marshmallow wallpapers, then do check them out in our website, you are surely going to live it.. Believe me..
Do let us know if you had any problems or need any help from us.