Google finally announced their note-taking app to be available for iOS users too. All the Android users would be surely using this app. It not just helps us to take notes, but also it makes us systematic in work.
We could connect many phones to this app and synchronize the notes we already have. Thats not just it. We could also view and manage our notes online on its web view version.
Google Keep v1.0.4 for iOS is a 28MB file and will work with devices running iOS 8 and later OS versions. Google Keep was announced in 2013 for Android and desktops, aimed to simply list-making and note-keeping helping users to quickly jot down ideas. You can take notes on Google Keep as well as add images and check lists to your to-do. You can even speak into your phone and have Google Keep transcribe it as a note
Its now available on the Apple App store and it features many of the same features as on Android. It includes
• Capture, edit, share, and collaborate on your notes.
• Add notes, lists, photos, and audio to Keep.
• Organize notes with labels and colors.
• Get reminded about a note at the right time or place.
• Record a voice memo and have it automatically transcribed.