Kinivo is yet back with its new WiFi Adapter. While most modern laptops include Wi-Fi, none provide much versatility when it comes to antenna positioning, and virtually all provide a fixed range. For field workers and other extended-range scenarios, resellers may want to try the WID380 a long name for a long-range device for Linux, Mac and Windows.
Just as Kinivo Director of Marketing,Andy Karuza says –“Poor Internet connection is a thing of the past”. With a list price of $19, it can easily be part of every field worker’s toolkit.
WID380 Technical Specifications
– Speed upto 300mbps: Supports wireless speeds up to 300 Mbps with 802.11n and channel bonding enabled wireless access points
– Dual Antennas: R2 x 2dBi antennas enhances wireless experience by improving wireless signal strength and range
– USB Extension Cable: Includes 3 feet USB extension cable to allow for optimal positioning for wireless antennas
– Compatible with all 802.11g/b/n 2.4GHz wireless networks
– Security encryption using WEP, WPA and WPA2 (TKIP+AES)
Note: The WID380 does not operate in the 5GHz frequency with dual band routers.
– WID380 transforms any computer with a USB port to a wireless capable computer
– Supports IEEE 802.11n wireless N networks
– Compatible with Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7
– Wireless Protected Setup (WPS) for easy setup with WPS capable routers
-Backwards compatible with 802.11b and 802.11g wireless networks